1. Interesting games of football all through round 2. The 16 matches provided a certain level of competition and thrill to all those particularly concerned about football.
2. Winning the first game in the tournament proves to be a vital advantage going into the later stages of the group stages, with statistics showing most teams are still in dire need of wins to qualify. This is majorly attributed to having gone behind in the first round of games.
3. Brazil, France, and Portugal are the only teams to have booked their place in the last 16, a sight that echoes the belief most football-loving fans have in these nations. I can particularly say they’re living up to the hype so far.
4. Strong individual performances have been a common sight. When things aren’t going as planned, you need those moments of brilliance from some players. It’s evident some players have taken it up their sleeves and provided those moments. Notable Among them are Kylian Mbappe of France, Bruno Fernandes of Portugal, and Kudus of the Ghana black stars. With two of these already guiding their teams to the last 16.
5. The tournament has started getting alive in terms of goalscoring prowess. A record 14 goals were scored yesterday, a figure that indicates how goalscoring has taken a massive rise at the tournament.
6. Apart from a few of the teams which have already learned of their fate, most teams still fancy their chances going into round 3.
Canada and Qatar were the first evictees, with the rest of the teams taking round 3 with a pinch of salt.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcasted, written in full, or pin arts, without a written permission from our management
This site is not responsible for contents displayed by external sites